Saturday, April 2, 2011

What is better then an easter egg hunt? Having something cute to wear to it of course! Just wanted to share an adorable easter project I did a few years ago.I made these bibs for my oldest when she was 15 months old. I started with a used pair of Old Navy bibs ($2.00!) and a small stack of fabric, and ironed on a doublesided iron on adhesive. I cut out most of the pieces using my cricut however you do not need a cricut they can be done by hand. After the pieces were arranged and ironed on I sewed around them. Most of it had to be hand sewn. Then I added the ruffles, bunny tail, bows ect. Luckily Cadence's aunt was in town, so I had some extra craft hands on this one! It's a time consuming project but SO worth it in the end! Miley and Bailey are not yet walking, but I will for sure be making them a pair when they are! How cute would a little fall pair with pumpkins be!! If you try this out be sure to send me pics! Happy crafting :)
awww...these pics take me back! Love her!